NOTE: If you have received a letter regarding updating your TriCare,
please go to http://www.tricare.mil/DEERS
The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (50 USC App. 501) is Federal law.The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act Centralized Verification Service can not only provide you with a military verification certificate, but we can usually do it without a social security number or date of birth. We can provide you with the information you need to make sure your actions are in compliance with the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act, a federal law that provides protections for military members as they enter and leave active duty. The Act covers default judgments, rental agreements, security deposits, eviction, credit card interest rates, mortgage interest rates, mortgage foreclosure, automobile leases, life and health insurance. If you need verification that someone is or is not in the military, then register today. We can supply a Military affidavit delivered the following day.
It requires verification of an individual’s active military status before proceeding with court judgments, collections, repossession, and foreclosure.
Our Military Status Verification Service
- No Registration Fees. No Recurring Fees. The registration process is simple. Payment is only made when a name verification is submitted through an encrypted portal. A name verification is usually $36.40.
- Full Tracking and Support. Full retention and sorting capacities.
- Secure. All interaction with the site is done via SSL and leverages a fully-validated 256-bit encrypted security certificate with military grade encryption technology.
- No Social Security Number Required. Provided you have some other information (addresses, names of relatives, etc.) we are usually able to conduct a full verification with unequivocal response, without the DMDC disclaimer that often poses problems for courts.
- Affidavits Available. Affidavits of Military Status (with DMDC Certificate) and Affidavits of Due Diligence are available.
- Batch Processing and Scrubbing. Stand alone module available for lenders, servicers, processors, and counsel when inquiries exceed 750/month. Our batch processing Fully integrates into client’s database complete with a stored .pdf of the DMDC certificate with full tracking.
Why Use SCRACVS
Frequently, evidence that such a verification or search has been performed must be presented in court, and our website offers a method of performing a military service verification that is usually much more efficient and less costly than writing directly to the service component agencies.
Going that latter route can mean waiting months to get results, and some branches of the armed forces have now indicated they no longer have the ability to process active military duty requests due to a lack of resources.
Conducting a DMDC Military Search
If you’re interested in using our site for verifying DMDC records, start by completing our simple military search registration form. We do not charge a fee to register, and there is no need to make a payment until you perform a military status search through our encrypted portal.
Providing an individual’s Social Security Number is the quickest way to get results, but in some cases, you may be able to determine information for your SCRA search with alternative personal data such as a date of birth, names of an individual’s relatives, addresses, telephone numbers, or even the names of businesses the individual has been associated with in the past. Our database also provides military affidavit and non-military affidavit information for people who have recently retired.
You can pay for each military search either through PayPal or with a credit card, and we also provide batch processing if the search quantity exceeds 750 per month, so you can enter as many names as you wish each time you access our website. For convenience, you’ll be able to track each stage of your process and receive relevant confirmation e-mails for your records.